Tuesday, March 29, 2016

33 Week Bumpdate

Wow, it has been awhile since I have updated! Over a month! I am definitely feeling PREGNANT and big right now. At lot has happened, but thankfully Emma is doing great!

I had a check-up and growth scan at 29 weeks and it was discovered that I have high amniotic fluid and I was sent for twice a week NST's starting at 32 weeks. At the ultrasound she weighed 3lbs 2oz (54%) and was as cute as can be! Since then I have had 3 NST's and baby has looked perfect at each one.

Today was my 33 week check-up and fluid check. Thankfully, everything looked absolutely perfect. She weighs 4lbs 12oz (52%) and the fluid level is back to normal! Since I didn't see my actual doctor today she couldn't cancel my upcoming NST's, but I should be getting a call tomorrow about that.
  • How many weeks are you? 33 weeks / 1 day
  • How are you feeling? I am uncomfortable sleeping, but other than that I am doing well. I have off and on sciatic nerve pain, but not much heartburn like I did with Maggie. Braxton Hick's come and go about 5 times a day, but they aren't painful.
  • What are you looking forward to? I am looking forward to hitting the "1 month to go" mark! I am looking forward to my next appointment at 35 weeks were they will be checking me for the first time. 
** I passed my GD test with flying colors (I think my number was 91) and I have gained a total of 22lbs so far this pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment