Tuesday, December 1, 2015

16 Week Bumpdate

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all of our family and Maggie had so much fun with her cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. 

I had my monthly check-up yesterday and all is well. Over the past few weeks I have been feeling anxious and nervous about this pregnancy, so hearing the heartbeat again was a huge sigh of relief. My blood pressure & weight were both great (2lbs gained so far) and the baby had a heartbeat of 150bpm! We must have a mover on our hands because the baby kept moving away from the doppler!

  • How many weeks are you? 16 weeks / 1 day

  • How are you feeling? I am feeling overall pretty darn good! I am happy with my weight and energy level thus far. I have been feeling more flutters this week, but I am patiently waiting for those movements to become stronger and more consistent. I feel like this pregnancy I have been much more emotional and I cry much easier than when I wasn't pregnant.

  • What are you looking forward to? I am looking forward to our anatomy scan in less than 3 weeks!!! I can't wait to see the baby again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment