Monday, December 14, 2015

18 Week Bumpdate

Not a whole lot has been happening since my last update. We are just preparing for Christmas and anxiously awaiting the a/s in exactly 1 week!!

  • How many weeks are you? 18 weeks

  • How are you feeling? I have still been feeling flutters, but so far they aren't getting any stronger than they were at 16 weeks I believe. I suspect I have an anterior placenta again. I just can't wait until I am feeling more kicks and less flutters! Other than movement I have been feeling great. I had heartburn and sciatica pain last week, but both of those symptoms have seen to have died down a bit this week. Also, I don't feel BH's as much as I used to (which wasn't a lot to begin with).

  • What are you looking forward to? I am looking forward to our anatomy scan next ad Christmas next week! I also can't believe that I am almost at the halfway mark! This pregnancy can slow down now, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment