Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bumpdate: 12 weeks

This week we are in Hilton Head! The weather is alright, but we are still having a good time. I had an appointment last Friday that was supposed to be blood work and a financial meeting, but it was just the blood work. My BP was better at 140/80 which the nurse seemed fine with. I go back on Tuesday for a Pap smear, physical, and financial meeting.

  • How many weeks are you? 12 weeks
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of a prune!
  • Cravings/Aversions? Nothing really this week. I have feeling pretty good towards food this week. 
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 12 weeks baby is weighing about 1/2 an ounce. My uterus is about the size of a small melon and has begun to move forward towards my belly button. The fetus is beginning to demonstrate reflexes like grasping, sucking, and even hiccups.
  • Symptoms? I am feeling very good! Nausea is totally gone now! I have been having difficulty sleeping this week though. No position seems comfortable and I wake up several times during the night. This of course makes me feel even more tired during the day. 

Since I have now completed my 3rd month of pregnancy I wanted to document my 1, 2, and 3 month bumps! 1st tri bump!



No comments:

Post a Comment