Tuesday, September 22, 2015

6 Week Bumpdate & beta update

Wohoo I am still pregnant! Every day I cherish being one step closer to the ultrasound were I will finally be able to see my baby! I hope he/she is doing alright in there!

I meant to update on my betas, but we have been really busy these past couple weeks. Everything looked great and my levels tripled to 49 at 12dpo (they were 15 at 10dpo). My nurse said she did not need me to come in for 3rd betas and went ahead and scheduled my 8 week ultrasound for Monday, October 5th....less than 2 weeks to go!


How many weeks are you? 6 weeks / 1 day

How are you feeling? I am feeling fine, actually. Not real symptoms have hit me yet. Anything that I have felt has come and gone within a couple days. I felt very bloated in my 4th & 5th week, but thankfully that has gone down. Over the weekend I was having lower back pain and nipple tenderness. I am so surprised that I still have so much energy, especially with a toddler running around!

What are you craving? Nothing

What is grossing you out? Nothing

Have you bought/received anything for the baby lately? Nope! Honestly, I haven't had time to think about any of this yet.

Have you / will you found out the sex? Yes, we probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment