Sunday, September 6, 2015

Chemical Pregnancy....but happy news ahead!

I wasn't sure when I was going to do this update. I didn't want to type out the painful words; we had a very early miscarriage at 4 weeks pregnant.

Not even a day went by were we could fully enjoy this new pregnancy before I started to miscarry. It all happened so fast and far too emotional for a couple to handle, but we got through it.

The night that I got a positive digital test is when I first started spotting (I was 4 weeks exactly). The next day it continued so I rushed to the doctor's office for a beta blood draw. The results came back the next day were negative. My beta was at a 4 (anything under 5 is considered not pregnant), but at that point I was certain that was going to be the outcome.

I had a rough couple of days; I was feeling disappointed in myself and sad for my husband and for my daughter.

But as life goes, time moves on and the next chapter of our lives was about to begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment