Sunday, September 6, 2015

I'm pregnant.....AGAIN!

Surprise! I am pregnant again! What a shock! I can't believe this is actually happening, but here goes.

We were not instructed to take a cycle off after our early loss so we decided not to take a break. Well very surprisingly, 4 weeks after our chemical pregnancy I got another positive pregnancy test!

I found out on Wednesday, September 2nd that I was indeed pregnant again. I was in complete shock since I had gotten a positive so early (I was 3w2d), but thankfully the tests have gotten darker which is a huge sigh of relief. I did go in for a beta blood draw at 10dpo (3w3d) and it came back at a 15 and progesterone was at a 18.3. The nurse was very pleased with those numbers and instructed me to go in for a second beta which I will get the results back in 2 days. The number needs to double in order for the pregnancy to be viable.

I am feeling very optimistic about this pregnancy! My due date will be May 16, 2016 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment