Thursday, April 11, 2013

First big purchase for baby!

My parent's had graciously offered to buy our travel system as a gift for us. When I let them know that on a particular day it was 20% off at Babies R Us they jumped on the deal. They ordered it and within 3 days it was on our front porch! We received it last night and put it together in under 15 minutes. It was awesome how easy it was to set up!


We registered for the Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System which included the SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat and base. I did a TON of research on the perfect travel system for us starting around 8 weeks. I knew this was one of our biggest decisions to make (in regards to our registry) so I wanted to give myself plenty of time to do proper research. After looking up information online, watching YouTube videos, reading the "Baby Bargains" book, and talking to my friend's who are mothers, Marcus and I decided on this system.

I feel great having this portion of my registry over with. Now we can focus on the other things that we'll need! We will probably end up registering around weeks 18-20 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment