Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bumpdate: 18 weeks

Not much to talk about this week. Symptoms have been next to nothing and I have been feeling really good! Over the weekend my mom, aunt, and sister came over to paint the owl mural on the wall of the nursery! They did such a great job and I so much appreciate what they did. Baby is so lucky to have such a great family! Here is the finished product!


I feel really good with the progress we are making with the nursery. We still have a ton to do, but it seems we are on schedule! I am still on the look-out for a cheap dresser, but if I don't find one I am more than willing to buy a new one from the store.
 
  • How many weeks are you? 18 weeks
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of a sweet potato
  • Cravings/Aversions? Ice cream has been somewhat of a craving, but not too bad. No aversions this week!
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 18 weeks her reflexes are fully developed. She hiccups, yawns, and moves around inside the womb. Soft cartilage-like bones are starting to harden, making calcium and Vitamin-D.
  • Symptoms? Still getting heartburn, but it wasn't as bad this week. I still have not felt movement, but have felt a few flutters here and there. My belly is getting harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment