Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bumpdate: 15 weeks

  • How many weeks are you? 15 weeks 
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of an orange!
  • Cravings/Aversions? I am craving Gummy Bears! Yumm! They always sound good when I need a little snack. Nothing has been grossing me out this week.
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 15 weeks baby is demonstrating more purposeful movements, such as thumb sucking. Although its eyelids are still closed, the eyes themselves may now perceive light and begin to track light in unison.
  • Symptoms? I threw up twice in week 14. I am guessing this isn't the end of morning sickness, but we shall see! Other than that I have been feeling pretty good! My energy is coming back and my sciatic pain is definitely lessening. I kept waking up last night with really bad breast pain. This is the first time I have had any kind of breast pain (other than the typical nipple sourness) this whole pregnancy. 


Last night Marcus and I cleaned out the rest of the nursery and put the crib up. We have had this crib unassembled in our closet for years and we weren't going to set it up for awhile, but Marcus really wanted to last night so we did! We love how it turned out!



We cannot wait to find out the sex of this baby; less than 2 weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment