Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bumpdate: 20 WEEKS!


I am officially halfway through this pregnancy! Where has the time gone? I am so thankful that I have made it this far and we are that much closer to meeting our daughter.

This week I have been really feeling the "2nd tri bliss" that everyone talks about. Other than feeling a little human inside of me everyday and a growing belly, I don't feel pregnant. My energy is normal, there are no food aversions or sickness, and I can really enjoy this pregnancy. Even though we have a long way to go, I feel so ready to meet my little girl!

  • How many weeks are you? 20 weeks
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of a cantaloupe. What?!
  • Cravings/Aversions? Pretzel M&M's as of lately. No aversions
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 20 weeks she is getting bigger by the day! I AM HALFWAY THROUGH THIS PREGNANCY! Fetal kicks may be much more prominent at this stage.
  • Symptoms? Heartburn is lessening, but still present at times. I am feeling her move every single day! Feeling really really great! 

Less than a week until our next appointment! We are getting our anatomy scan along with my monthly check-up and GD test. I am a little worried about the GD test, but hopefully I will pass. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment