Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bumpdate: 22 weeks

The week went really fast. The only thing that was accomplished was that I bought my diaper bag and hospital bag this week! I had ordered my diaper bag off an Etsy shop and it arrived in the mail last Thursday. I bought my hospital bag at a store in the mall for $20! I love them both!

  • How many weeks are you? 22 weeks / 1 day 
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of a papaya!
  • Cravings/Aversions? Craving ice cream, frozen yogurt, pasta salad, watermelon...summer foods! No aversions this week.
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 22 weeks her brain is growing and starting to develop more complex neurological connections. Just below newly formed eyebrows and beneath newly formed eyelids are more developed eyes that continue to sense light. She can now hear my heart beat, my stomach churn, and hear the sound of my voice!
  • Symptoms? Heartburn has been back over the last few days. I am finding it harder and harder to roll from side-to-side in my sleep. My belly is starting to get in the way! 



No comments:

Post a Comment