Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bumpdate: 25 weeks

My shower invitations went out this week :) I am so excited for both of my showers coming up! My side's shower is on July 13th and my husband's side is September 1st. I can't wait! We are basically done with our registry (I have been tweaking it online every so often).

  • How many weeks are you? 25 weeks
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of an eggplant! 
  • Cravings/Aversions? Nothing too much this week.
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 25 weeks she is starting to grasp her hands and wiggle her fingers and toes. Nails are starting to form on her fingers and toes.
  • Symptoms? Still feel great! Getting a little bit more tired as I get closer and closer to 3rd tri!

I had my monthly OB appointment yesterday. All looks good! Her heartbeat was 153bpm and my doctor had no problem finding her heartbeat right away. She measured my fundal height for the first time this pregnancy; it was 27cm. I read that any measurement +/- 2cm in reference to how many weeks you are is normal. My blood pressure was 132/70 which is great. I gained 3lbs since my last appointment 4 weeks ago making my total weight gain 7lbs! I am very satisfied with that number! She gave me the glucose drink that I will have to take at my next appointment and that wrapped up my appointment. Next appointment is scheduled for July 9th at 29 weeks! I think after that we start bi-weekly appointments! Moving right along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment