Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bumpdate: 26 weeks

I am wrapping up my 6th month and a week away from 3rd tri :) Getting really excited about everything we have going on in July & August. It will make my last 3 months go super fast!

  • How many weeks are you? 26 weeks / 1 day
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of an eggplant! 
  • Cravings/Aversions? Nothing too much this week.
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 26 weeks she weighs almost 2 lbs! Her immune system, including the lymph nodes, thymus and spleen, are rapidly developing. She continues to practice breathing by inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid. 
  • Symptoms? I got really sick on Father's Day (25w4d). I golfed and bowled within 2 days and I think I just overdid it. I threw up a lot that night and even popped a bunch of blood vessels in my face! Ouch! Other than that, I am felling more tired and more uncomfortable during the day and at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment