Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bumpdate: 27 weeks. 3rd tri!

I have made it to 3rd tri! Wohooooo!

We took a trip to Texas for our cousin's wedding last week and we all had a great time. We stayed from Wednesday until Saturday and her wedding was on Thursday. It was great to see our cousins and relatives that we had not seen in awhile.


  • How many weeks are you? 27 weeks
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of an eggplant!
  • Cravings/Aversions? Nothing this week.
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 27 weeks we have reached the 3rd trimester! Due in part to her larger size, increased body fat stores, and more mature lungs, she has a better chance of survival if born today. Eyelashes are forming and she may now begin to open her eyes from time to time.
  • Symptoms? After a day of traveling on Saturday my feet were pretty swollen. Baby's kicks and punches are becoming much more hard and sometimes even painful! I had to take off my wedding ring over the weekend, but I can still wear my engagement ring easily.



No comments:

Post a Comment