Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bumpdate: 30 weeks

I've hit yet another milestone! I am officially in the 30's! The countdown has begun!

  • How many weeks are you? 30 weeks!
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of a squash!
  • Cravings/Aversions? I have been loving my ice cream this week! This summer heat isn't making this craving manageable either...I eat a bowl almost every 2 days! Fruit is also a craving.
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 30 weeks fetal REM activity occurs at this stage indicating distinct sleep and wake cycles. She may spend much of the time sleeping, but her sleep cycle is not necessarily timed with mine. She can now open, close, and blink her eyes. Her vision is still rather poor at this stage and will remain so for a few months after delivery.
  • Symptoms? Same as last week. BH's & sleep issues. 

We had our first baby shower this past weekend! It was hosted by my aunts, sisters, and godmother and it was at my parent's house! It was a wonderful day and they decorated the space inside so beautifully! The shower was an owl theme; owl fruit bowl, owl cupcakes, owl decor! We had about 20 people show up and we all had a great time. Baby girl received many gifts! We got her Rock N' Play, Pack N' Play, travel system, blankets, toys, and TONS of clothes!



No comments:

Post a Comment