Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bumpdate: 36 weeks

This week brought on many new changes with my body. I am really starting to feel more pressure down there along with the uncomfortableness of her dropping on my bladder! I am also getting cramps and Braxton Hick's contractions.

Yesterday's appointment went really well! Didn't gain any weight this week so I am still at +13 lbs. Blood pressure was the same as last week at 136/80. My doctor was really happy with the report of my NST from last week and she said everything looked perfect. Baby's heart beat was much better at 155bpm yesterday. I also found out that I do not have Group B Strep so that's good news! She did another cervical check and although I am not dilated she could tell that my cervix has softened and that baby has dropped since last week! Making progress! I go back next Wednesday for my 37 week check-up!

  • How many weeks are you? 36 weeks
  • What fruit size is your baby? Baby is the size of a honeydew!
  • Cravings/Aversions? Nothing much this week!
  • Any big milestones or updates? At 36 weeks she weighs about 6 pounds! Her bones have been storing calcium and have become stronger, but they are still somewhat pliable. The flexibility helps the baby accommodate the limited diameter of the birth canal without injury. Fetal kicks may actually feel more like a sliding motion now as she begins to run out of room.
  • Symptoms? As I mentioned above, I am feeling a lot of pressure, cramps, and Braxton Hick's contractions. 

Here are my 7, 8, and 9 month belly shots! 3rd trimester bump!



No comments:

Post a Comment